Data Protection Services
Mandatory vs Voluntary DPO
Article 37(1) of the GDPR requires the designation of a DPO in three specific cases:
- Processing carried out by a public authority or body
- Regular and systematic processing on a large scale
- Processing special categories of data or criminal convictions
The majority of our clients do not meet the above criteria, however they have opted to appoint a certified DPO on a voluntary, light-touch, basis for the following reasons:
Our DPO Subscription Plans
Our three DPO Subscription plans come with the below support included:
Our DPO Subscription plans start at £299 per month and contain the below services:
- Virtual Data Protection Officer (DPO) support
- Named and certified DPO, registered with ICO
- Upfront and annual data protection assessment
- Data protection template access
- Support with DPIAs, DSARs, data breach responses and contract clause reviews
- Access to our employee data protection training
Up to 2-hours’ support per month.
For micro and small businesses processing general personal data.
Up to 4-hours’ support per month.
For medium-sized businesses processing general personal data.
Up to 8-hours’ support per month.
For micro to medium-sized businesses processing special categories of personal data.
Got a question? Want to chat?
If you have any questions or would like to arrange a call to discuss our services, please don’t hesitate to reach out.